Veras is an AI powered visualization app, that uses your 3d model geometry as a substrate for creativity and inspiration. Take your ideation and visualization workflows to the next level using AI tech!
- AI Based Ideation & Render Engine
- Optional prompt based guidance
- Geometry and Material Overrides
- Explore Mode - ideate & render with pre-made settings
- Render Selection - render a specific region of the app
- Render using a seed
- 768x768 minimum resolution
- 2k maximum resolution
Explore exterior finishes, styles, mood and design when configuring Veras for ideation.
Veras can be used as a render engine when the geometry override is set to zero!
Explore design options for interior design by changing your prompt & specific areas of the scene
Render your interiors with high geometry retention using Veras
You can use Veras for industrial design, pottery, furniture… the limits are endless!
Pottery workflow: Veras for Pottery
Furniture workflow: Veras for Furniture at AIA 2023
- SketchUp: 2021-2023 (Windows & Mac)
- Revit: 2019-2024 (Windows)
- Rhino: 7 (Windows Only)
Check out the workflows to see how you can configure Veras: Topics tagged veras-workflows
Go to the gallery to see what our users are doing with Veras
- SketchUp: Getting Started with Veras SketchUp
- Revit: Rendering Exterior Cabin: The RAC Basic Sample Revit Model
- Rhino: Getting Started with Veras Rhino