In this guide we will be explaining how to get started with Morphis, from installation to creating a layout.
- Download and install Morphis using this link: installer
- If succesfully installed, the EvolveLAB tab and the Morphis buttons should appear in Revit.
- Select a room, area or a filled region by clicking the select button:
- Click “Generate”
- Changing the region orientation allows you change the starting point of where Morphis starts adding modules
- Creating a path allows you to divide areas, add circulation paths and much more. We currently have the following options to create a path:
The edit button allows you to change the path type, justification as well as delete paths you have previously created
See examples below:
Click the edit button next to the module name