Download new version here: Windows | Mac
Mac Update Instructions: Updating Veras on Mac
Mac First Install Instructions: Installing Veras on Mac
- Veras is now available for Autodesk Forma!!!
- Veras for Revit and Forma are now available on the Autodesk App Store
- Upscale Images up to 50MP (7080x7080, 9000x5500, etc…)
- REFINE mode works on the uploaded image in the web app
- used to only work on the selected rendering
- this includes the new Upscaling feature and the Render Selection feature
- disable analytics by default with the updated msi deployment custom parameter
Veras for Forma
I don’t understand any of this. Is this a Forma version? Because it’s being recommended as upgrade I start Veras. I guess it is for Forma, just wasn’t clear to me at first because of the wording?
This is an update for all the plugins and the web app (which is already live):
The relevant feature upgrades for SketchUp, Revit and Rhino is the upscale feature:
Check out the before and after:
Here’s the Veras Autodesk University announcement: 1267-D | AEC Design Industry Forum [54:15]