Veras SketchUp - Error Generating the Image, Filename not specified

It still doesnt work, same thing when i open it, it stays blank

@Slaw & @DeliciaDulce - do you see an error dialog or does the image just not show up?

Just image not show up.

1 Like

I am wondering if during the trial version, I will be able to see how your application works ? hmmm.

We’ll extend the trial and add more renderings to your account. Thank you for helping us solve this issue.

Cool, i just hope it will be work like should be. :slight_smile:

ı have same problem as slaw .(

same problem… It is not working
would u please extend my payment expiracy or refund?

@kaserkase - apologies that you were not able to use the purchased version. We will refund your payment for this month.

We’re working to have this resolved asap!

same problem…
Could you please extend the expiration date of my payment?

@coskunsa - We’ve added a free month to your subscription. We’re working on an update patch for this that should be released soon.

Thank you for return

My free trial also sadly expired, and couldnt use the AI (

My apologies @DeliciaDulce - I’ll check with the team, but I’m hoping that we can release a fix this week on this issue. I extended your trial for 60 more days and increased the render trial count to 100 for your account.

1 Like

We have a new patch for the image not appearing bug that will give us more info on this issue: Veras 0.9.5.3

Please let me know if there is a new error, what the error is.

Hello
I’m experiencing the same symptom error.

@kangsangyoon - can you share a screengrab of the error?

I’m experiencing the same symptom error.

@kangsangyoon - could you open the ruby console before opening Veras. Then open Veras, and take a screengrab of the message from the ruby console?

Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant EvolveLAB::VerasUtilities::ErrorUtilities>
c:/users/maría alejandra more/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/el_veras/modules/verasutilities.rbe:47:in rescue in extract_image_string' c:/users/maría alejandra more/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/el_veras/modules/verasutilities.rbe:17:in extract_image_string’
c:/users/maría alejandra more/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/el_veras/htmldialogs/verasdialog.rbe:72:in block in register_main_ui_callbacks' Error: #<NameError: uninitialized constant EvolveLAB::VerasUtilities::ErrorUtilities> c:/users/maría alejandra more/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/el_veras/modules/verasutilities.rbe:47:in rescue in extract_image_string’
c:/users/maría alejandra more/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/el_veras/modules/verasutilities.rbe:17:in extract_image_string' c:/users/maría alejandra more/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/el_veras/htmldialogs/verasdialog.rbe:72:in block in register_main_ui_callbacks’

1 Like