I´m having a bug clicking on images folder.
Sketchup crashes instantaneously.
I´ve tried with SKP 2021, 2022 and 2023
Is there a bug splat screen? and could you take a picture of it?
Are you able to render before trying to open the folder?
If yes, are you getting any warnings when the rendering is saved?
Here’s a quick patch that will help us with finding a solutions: Veras 0.9.4.1
Now, with Veras 0.9.4.1 Sketchup doesn’t crash but Folder Path button doesn’t work.
Got it. That helps us narrow down the issue.
Are you able to render images though?
Veras - Release 0.9.4.2
To install the new version, please use the link in the first post above, or this link: Veras 0.9.4.2
Stability | SketchUp
- fixed bug with error messages not appearing
- fixed bug with stuck in rendering state
- updated the way the saved renderings folder opens
@arqmanes - can you try to see if this new version crashes SketchUp when trying to open the rendering folder?
It worked out!!!
Veras - Release 0.9.4.4
To install the new version, please use the link in the first post above, or this link: Veras 0.9.4.4
Improvements | SketchUp
- auto save render file naming format to YYYY-MM-DD HH-mm-ss
- auto save render file naming includes first 100 characters of the prompt
Improvements | Revit & Rhino
- improved endpoint error messaging
A post was split to a new topic: Veras Install for Revit Support