Program Licensing and Activation

I made a purchase on your website

We need to understand how this license will be made available. Do you accept generic login, or have to be associated on a user-by-user basis, via email

Let’s see if they allow use in Azure VDI, and see how activation will be done and if there is an activation/reactivation limit.

@felipsgoes Thanks for reaching out, which product did you end up purchasing?

All EvolveLAB licenses are managed through the Customer Portal..

After logging in you can assign any email address to each seat that you have purchased. You can change the assigned email addresses at any time, there is currently no activation/reactivation limit.

To use any of the products, each user must create an EvolveLAB account tied to their email address. If they don’t have one, they’ll be prompted to create one the first time they try to use any of our apps.

As far as I know, as long as you have the software installed and a valid email and login assigned to a licensed seat, the products should work the same on a virtual desktop like Azure VDI. I haven’t tested that one, so feel free to let us know how it goes, or if you run into any issues!

Here’s a post with more details about how our licensing and licensing portal works:

Please let me know if you have any more questions or issues working with your EvolveLAB product licenses!

Thanks,

1 Like