How to buy Veras in company

I have some questions about Veras when I buy it:

• When I buy the Standard package, how many times can I render or can I render as many images as I want just by buying the Standard package.
  • When I buy the Standard package, how many PCs can I use together, can I switch accounts back and forth?
  • When I buy, can I get a company invoice?

@datvo Thanks for posting.

When you purchase Veras, you get unlimited renderings. Only one person can use each Veras at a time, but you can switch the people that are assigned to your purchased seats at any time, with no cooling-off period.

After purchase, you can manage all of this through our Customer Porta lhere:
https://licensing.evolvelab.io/#/login

Here’s a blog post with more information about what you can do through the Customer Portal:

If you’d like to receive invoices, or anything beyond the automated email recipes, you can contact us and request it, and our sales team will be happy to set that up for you:

If you are interested in learning more about the enterprise license features and discounts, typically for purchase of 25 seats or more, just reach out to us using the above link and we’d be happy to get you more information.

You can also send me a private message on this forum after you’ve made a purchase if that’s easier for you.

Hope that helps!

So, we can have more model render after we buy license?

@Tuyen , that’s correct.

1 Like