- Adjust the section box so that only the necessary content gets exported to SketchUp for aligning Sketchup Components
- Click the Export Active View button in the EvolveLAB Ribbon Tab
- Open SketchUp, and Open the Helix UI button from the toolbar
- Click the Import Revit button in the Helix UI
- Place the SketchUp component or group in the space by using the imported geometry for reference.
- Align the component to the appropriate location
- Select the component
- In the SELECTED ELEMENTS section change the selected Components to DXF in the dropdown
- Click the Sync SketchUp button in the Helix UI
- With Revit open, click the Load Model button in the EvolveLAB Revit Ribbon Tab
Let us know how we can improve this workflow.
Are the ideas below important to you for this workflow?