• Floating Licenses
  • Refresh Presets button

Stability

• fixed licensing getting stuck when logging in
  • fixed SSO issue with licensing for SketchUp

Examples

Check out the cool examples below

Archicad Forum

We also made a post on the Archicad forum: Veras by EvolveLAB for Archicad Release - Graphisoft Community

1 Like

I set it to AC28. Everything appeared in the menu. When updating the model, it gives an error. Please help me to remove it:
“attempt preview resync error: Error reading image
from disk., location: 279”
Clip880

@Oleksii - welcome to the forum!!

You might be getting that message if you are running the trial version of ArchiCAD (we need to get a better message to the user if this is the case). When ArchiCAD is in trial mode, the APIs are limited.

If you’re not using a trial version of ArchiCAD - we’ll need to further investigate.

I will write that this is not a trial version. So it’s interesting to know how to solve this error. I switched all the folders of your product and the archives from read-only mode to normal mode in windows 10. I added other programs that can block the work (antivirus, firewall) to the exceptions.

Based on where you’re experiencing that error in the code, it seems like you almost complete the full image syncing process. You should even have the image exported successfully (this goes on behind the scenes).

Go to this folder location: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Graphisoft\Archicad Cache Folder\Archicad 28\Veras\cache

Can you tell me if there’s an exported image of your 3d view from Archicad? The image should be called veras_archicad_image.png. My guess is that the image is not being read because it somehow gets corrupted, or there’s an ungranted read privilege.