Subscription Cancelation

The cancel button does not do anything, received no email or confirmation that my account was canceled, and I’m still able to use and run veras. This needs to be updated ASAP as it is not clear when charges are coming, if I still am getting charged, or when the account is active or canceled.

@Bhudak28 Welcome to the forum and thank you for the feedback.
I checked the account and your Veras subscription successfully cancelled, but will be available for the paid month (I can send you a dm with more details).

We’re adding more UI/UX updates to the portal this week that will show the subscription status. Stay tuned.

The license portal is now updated to show the license status. When cancelling, the status will display the expiration date for the subscription:

Hello! when i try to go to license portal, there is always login window. i log in, but then when i push the button “manage subscriptions” it asks to log in again. please help me, i want to cancel subscription on veras

@vshuklina - looks like your subscription is already cancelled. Perhaps that’s why you couldn’t see the subscription.

I thought so, but every couple of days I receive an SMS about an attempt to make a payment :frowning:

You should not have received any new requests after the 18th. Let us know if that’s not the case.