Server Overloaded

Is your software getting too popular.?

@joshuagarno hah! I think so. Sorry, will make sure we get the server scaling working correctly.

I have the same issue, with a deadline tomorrow :sob:

1 Like

@cornelia, we’re sorry. Please know we are working on it right now. We are hoping it will be resolved soon.

1 Like

@cornelia Very sorry for this. We have someone working on resetting some stalled out servers.

1 Like

Same here @cornelia. When ıts gonna come back just bought the app and see what happens lol

I am getting the same message all day long, so far.

We’ve update the backend - and the render speed should be restored now. Apologies for the downtime.

2 Likes

I am running into this same error message today which has been limiting my ability to complete any renderings. I am also getting another error message in addition to the one mentioned in the thread. See attached. Thank you for your help in advance!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the slow render times and the error. Thank you for sharing the additional error message and attaching a screenshot.

We did have a spike in traffic from 10:45 - 11:00am CT today. However, the render speed was back to normal right after. Please let me know if you are still having this issue.

@bouilloc - thank you notifying us! Looking at the logs, there was a spike on hour ago for 15 minutes. We are working on an update that will address this issue.