Seed Saving Within the Trial Version

Hey the server is working great now thanks for getting that working. I am testing the software for my company and I see a problem with the way the free trial works. I see the strength of Veras being the ability to constrain the geometry to the model and also looking for the seed and prompt combo that works well for a specific project. The inability to be able to save the seed for multiple gens/views in the trial version hurts my ability to properly test the software. If the free trial is limited to a few gens then why is the other important functions of the software turned off. That doesn’t make sense to me.

2 Likes

@joshuagarno Thanks for this feedback, and I 200% agree! We’ve actually thought about this as well as heard similar feedback from others, and so plan to make the random seed available in the trial version in the near future.

We expect it to be released along with the upcoming ‘Save Render Settings’ feature, which is in testing, so that you will be able to save all your render settings, along with the seed, so you can save and access them even across different sessions of Veras!

Keep an eye on the Veras Releases tag for that update - I’ll try to remember to post an update in this thread too once that’s released.

2 Likes