Helix Login & Access Support

i cant download links what should i do??? please help
all links said i dont have permissions

i cant login or creat account it failed every time i tried what should i do ???

@jolian Thanks for sharing this error, let me take a quick look into it and get back to you!

@jolian It doesn’t look like you have an existing account. You will need to create one by clicking on the Create Account button at the bottom of your screenshot. Once you do that, and Verify your email, your Helix trial should start automatically.

Let me know if that helps resolve your issue or not! Thanks,

I tried to create an account before but it still gives me an error and unfortunately I really need this for my project.

@jolian I’ve created an account for you, and sent you a password reset email so you can log in. Please let me know if you get it.

We use Google’s Firebase Authentication services, which are blocked in some geographic regions. We recently had an issue like this where a user in the PRC could not create an account or log in when on their company’s work network. However, they were able to log in using their personal wifi or cellular network.

If you are still unable to log in with the account I’ve generated, are you able to try any of the following:

1. Log in on a different network, outside your company if possible.
  2. Disabling any VPN, if you are using one.
  3. Using a VPN and logging in from a different location.

Please let me know how it goes, thanks.

I tried and it showed me:(((((
I clicked on reset password again in Helix Sketchup to receive a new email, but I did not receive an email to reset the password.

Let me send another password reset right now. I’m not sure how long the password reset links are valid for. Let me know if this one works for you!

OK I just sent another one.

I was able to change the e-mail password with the mobile internet and VPN turned on, but unfortunately I still could not log in to Helix Sketch, it gives me an error again. I even tried with VPN on and off.

I feel that there is a problem with me and I am never going to get it :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

@jolian Are you able to log into our Customer Portal on the same device and internet service you are using to try to access Helix?

https://licensing.evolvelab.io/#/

This will let us know whether it’s a problem with the way you’re accessing our servers in general, or if it’s an issue that is specific only to Helix.

Thanks,

What do you mean by portable customers? This site or your other Sketchup plugins like Veras?
If you mean other Sketchup plugins, yes, I have a problem entering them too

My apologies for the confusion, I forgot to include the link in my previous post.

I was wondering if you are able to log in our Customer Portal at the below link or not:

https://licensing.evolvelab.io/#/

[ I’ve also correct my previous post to include the link ]

No, I am not able to log in and it gives an error

@jolian Can you let us know what country or geographic region you are located in? You can send me a private message with that information if you’d prefer. As mentioned earlier, some users inside PRC are experiencing this problem due to that country’s firewall blocking our the login server we use.

When you try to log into the Customer Portal, can you open your browser console and send us a screenshot of what you see? You can open the console on most browsers by pressing ctrl + shift + j. Here’s a screenshot of mine, yours might look somewhat different:

Thanks,

To close this loop, it turns out that the authentication/login service we use is not currently available in this user’s region.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue please feel free to reach out to us so we can look into it.

Thanks,