Helix failing when converting AutoCAD DWG to Revit walls and doors

When using the conversion tool for AutoCAD DWG to Revit geometry in Revit 2024, the created geometry shows in the revit model briefly towards the end of the mapping process (for ~0.5 seconds), then disappears before the process is completed. This error prevents the tool from generating any geometry whatsoever. I am attempting to generate some walls using the A-WALL layer, different walls using the I-WALL layer, and doors using the A-DOOR layer. The DWG is a first floor plan covering 33,500 sq ft.

I am using the trial version of Helix within Revit 2024. The DWG was originally created by a different Revit file, so walls and doors are correctly displayed and on the correct layers.

Hi @kcook,
Thank you for your post. I’m sorry to hear you are running into issues with the Helix dwg->Rvt conversion. Can you confirm if you try it on one layer or a smaller footprint if it works? Are you able to share your floor plan so we can test on our side?
-Bill

@kcook Just following up on this one, were you ever able to make any progress?

If not, are you able to share the CAD file with us that you are trying to convert? Since you are seeing the converted geometry briefly, I suspect that there is a minor issue occurring at the end of the conversion process which causes ALL of the converted geometry to be undone. Hopefully if we can figure out and fix the issue, you’ll be able to convert the file without issue.