GLYPH - Authorization problem

Good afternoon There was a problem with authorization in the GLYPH plugin.
After installing the plugin and passing authorization, nothing happens, the plugin window does not open.

Hi @marina,

Glyph verifies that you have an active license, then Glyph opens up. On rare occasions, this could take up to 5 seconds.

Can you please try again?

Thank you!

Hello, I have installed the latest version but I am still experiencing some problems. Could you please advise me on how to resolve them? Thank you for your assistance.

hi @avi_kimmel ,

We are looking into this issue and we will release a new update soon.

Thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes

Good afternoon I’ve been trying to connect the plugin for two days now, but nothing happens after logging in.

@marina Thanks for letting us know you’re still having this issue. If you send me the email tied to your Glyph account via a DM on this forum, I can look into this for you and check if there’s any specific issue tied to your account.

1 Like

@marina ,

We have released a new version that should fix your issue.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi.
I got an invite this week to try Glyph Copilot. I installed it today but when I try to login I get an error " We regret to inform you that Your Trial Has Expired."

What should I do?

@joaofsmendes - welcome to the forum!

You received the error because there was an older Glyph trial on your account (thanks for testing it btw). I went ahead and added a new trial to your account, and everything should work now. Please let us know if that’s not the case.

Hello! Thank you for the invitation. Currently, I’m facing an initial license screen issue where it’s not progressing. I’ve attached a screenshot for reference. :blush:

@cristianmacagno - welcome to the forum!

Were you able to get access? If not, are you using a VPN? Are you able to login into our customer portal: EvolveLAB | Customer Portal?

Hi Ben;

I´ve received your email today but I have the same issue…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Glyph - Release 1.5 - Copilot Closed Beta

@MAguirre - are you able to login to our web portal: EvolveLAB | Customer Portal?

Yes, but my copilot license has not been activated, or I am not able to see that in revit, only the standar trial license…

I am not able to install Glyph copilot from the link I have received, it says " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private". But I am registered, I don´t understand…

I see the issue - seems like you were not added to the group. You should have access now. Please let me know if that’s not the case.