Render failed due to Error: Internal Server Error

Just installed Evolve and first try didn’t work so well, any ideas?

I just installed Evolve, and the first attempt did not go so well; any suggestions?

@belachew & @DecGargan - welcome to the forum!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We had an issue yesterday & part of today with some of our severs that would skip renders. The issue is now resolved, and everything should be running properly.

Hi I’m getting same error today:

Error: <!doctype html> 500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Hi, we miss Veras. When will the servers be up and running?

Hi

I am getting the same error.

Error: Render Failed

Render number 1 failed due to the following error:

Error: <!doctype html> 500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

I’m trying to demo and it’s giving me the same treatment

Having the same issue both on web and sketchup, any updates how can we resolve this?

I’ve had the same problem for the past 18 hours. I was on 1.7.0.0., but the problem persists on 1.8.0.1… I’ve disconnected the VPN, rebooted, logged out of Veras and back in, tried with a fresh Revit 2023 project and default Autumn scene.

I get the same error.

Apologies for the server downtime. The issues were with our cloud backend, and it’s being tracked here: Render time too long - #29 by Ben

A solution is now in place for the errors above. Again, apologies for the degradation of service.