Download new version here: Helix Installer
- Support for Floors!
- Support for Ceilings (Revit 2022)!
- Support for simple sloped Roofs
- Levels - Users can now bring their Revit levels over to SketchUp and have elements host to the corresponding Revit levels when generated in Revit
- Support for SketchUp 2022!
- Helix now provides “Starter Families” which allow a user to get straight into SketchUp to Revit without needing to pull family types from a Revit Project
- Helix Revit now has a “Status Report” that shows Success/Fail and messages related to SketchUp to Revit elements
- Helix SketchUp UI now updates reliably on material/layer/model changes!
- Certain curtain wall are now properly rationalized
- Error with SketchUp to Revit mesh size limit has been resolved
- Elements being generated relative to Levels and not geometric location is now resolved