Error: 'output', line 159

I keep receiving this Error: ‘output’, line 159 and there’s no other topics that contain this.

@azampo thanks for posting!

When does this error show up? Is it inside a ‘Render Failed’ popup after you try to create a rendering using Veras? Or at some other point while using Veras?

Can you also let me know what software you are using Veras with (Revit, SketchUp, Forma, etc… or the standalone Web version?

And any other details you’re able to provide would help us get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

It pops up in the render failed popup after taking anywhere from 5 to 10 mins of time with no renders being produced. It’s Version: 1.6.4.5 for Revit 2023

1 Like

I’m getting the same error, It is after I start rendering. I’m using SketchUp 2021

1 Like

No the OP, but having same issue here. Currently using the Web interface and have tried dropping down to Veras Version 4 per some of the other recommendations on the forum.

Yesterday was experiencing similar issues with Version 6,. Setting the width or height to 1024 max seemed to have fixed the problem yesterday, however, that fix doesn’t seem to work today and that’s when I tried Version 4 to no avail. Screenshot of the Error message included:

1 Like

Thanks for all of the information everybody!

@azampo Thanks for the info, while I’m not able to the “output line 159” error myself, I can reproduce the 5-10 minute wait time and then failed renderings.

And @dustinorion thanks for sharing your experience and the screenshot too.

We believe this issue is related to a current Veras rendering engine problem, that did go through the fixes and current bugs that @dustinorion described yesterday and today. We are actively working to fix this, which should address all of the above issues once we get it resolved.

Thanks a lot for the info and patience while we work to fix this!

Here’s a link to a longer Forum post that’s been tracking this issue throughout this week. It’s likely you can get updates after by checking that thread first:

1 Like

Just following up - @Ben posted another update in the Render time too long post, we believe that the fix will also solve this issue.

Please let us know if anyone is still experiencing rendering issues!

Thanks,

1 Like

It’s been an all long day, I ended up using photoshops mediocre generative AI to create my presentation before a client meeting. I absolutely love this product and solutions that AI can bring to the design space for architecture, but I needed a rendering completed within a few hours time. It used to take me a full day for a few beautiful renders that veras could produce 100x over in a few minutes. I’ve been using Veras for a year now, it’s changed my life and I rely on it now. Thankfully I’m older and have the skillset to produce quality visual editing skills in a small firm, but without having the tool that has been literally life changing was really disappointing. I’m more than beyond needing the service for the day but my error continues “Error: ‘output’, line 159” on all versions, in Revit 2023 as well as 2024. My server is located in Bergen County NJ with Verizon data service on PC’s with windows 11.

2 Likes

@azampo - thank you for sharing how impactful Veras is for your workflows! And thank you for your continued support by being one of our early adopters.

My sincere apologies for letting you down today!

The issue is now resolved. However, I hope you continue to support us as we continue to make improvements.

1 Like